70+ guest speakers from all around the world, 4 distinct tracks that approach specific subjects and more than 40 panels and keynotes await you on November 20 & 21 at How to Web Conference 2014! Joining the event means you’ll have the front row seat to talks about hardware startups & the Internet of Things, crypto-currencies, the opportunities and challenges of funding startups, game development, and many more! Hurry up – it’s the last week you can get your Early Bird ticket at http://howtoweb.co!
New highlights at How to Web Conference 2014
This year at How to Web Conference you’ll get the chance to meet the builders and shapers of the global tech scene, those amazing people who develop extraordinary products and companies, bring together talented teams and build communities. And the good news go on: new confirmed speakers, new subjects to be tackled and insightful debates that will definitely make How to Web Conference 2014 an experience to remember!
By attending Future trends & Entrepreneurship track you’ll get the chance to find out more about:
- Transformative innovation and the way our culture and business interactions are reinvented as we enter the mobile future from Chris Chabot, innovator and startup mentor
- The power of the crowd and the role of communities from Florian Meissner, Co-Founder and CEO EyeEm, the world’s premier mobile community and marketplace of photography aficionados having over 10 million users in more than 100 countries around the globe
- The decisions that make the difference between success and failure in business from Dennis Cox, Chief Product Officer IXIA US, serial entrepreneur who has been founding startup companies since he was 23, the last one, Breaking Point, being bought by IXIA in 2012 for 160 million USD
- The immediate implications and the potential consequences and opportunities of crypto-currencies from Manuel Heilmann (Co-Founder & CEO Coinzone, startup that enables users make online payments using crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin) and Lyuben Belov (Managing Partner LAUNCHub)
- How hard hardware really is and what the particular challenges faced by Internet of Things companies are from Ze Pinto Ferreira (Co-Founder & CEO FNV Labs), Andrei Pitiş (Co-Founder & CTO VectorWatch) and Luka Sucic (Business Development Manager & Evangelist hub:raum)
- Raising money through equity crowdfunding and how to deal with the investor crowd from Sean Kane (Co-Founder and CEO F6S), Ricardo Sequerra (Startup Community Builder Seedrs) and Dilyan Dimitrov (Co-Founder Eleven)
- What makes a startup investible and how you can get investor support from Daniel Lynch (Partner 3TS Capital), Rokas Tamaosiunas (Co-Founder Startup Highway) and Sitar Teli (Partner Connect Ventures).
And many many others… Check out the complete agenda of How to Web – Future trends & entrepreneurship track and the updated speakers list here http://2014.howtoweb.co/trends-entrepreneurship/.
If you’re interested in finding out more about product management, game development or angel investment, don’t miss the dedicated tracks! It’s your chance to discover best practices and listen to amazing talks delivered by experienced professionals in the industry. Depending on your specific interests, this year you can choose to attend the:
- How to Web – Product track, developed together with Mozaic Works
- How to Web – Game Development Track organized in collaboration with the Romanian Game Developers Association (RGDA) with the support of King, Mobility Games and Ubisoft
- How to Web – Angel investment track co-curated by Angels bootcamp and supported by TrentoRise.
Last week of Early Bird tickets
Early Bird tickets starting at 69 EUR are still available on the conference website http://2014.howtoweb.co/tickets/ until Thursday, November 13. Have you saved your front row seat to the most important event about innovation, entrepreneurship and technology in South Eastern Europe?
See you on November 20 & 21 at How to Web Conference 2014!