Banat IT is looking for interns to join its team of grammar nazis!
Are you reading this article with multiple browser tabs open, emails popping up on your screen in real time, checking your mobile Facebook feed and still trying to decide what are your plans for tonight? Other jobs might suggest you close all browsing tabs, email accounts and put away your mobile device so you can concentrate on the job description. We say you might just be what we’re looking for.
We need a detail oriented social media professional intern who can create content, juggle multiple projects, collaborate with the internal team, communicate with partners, meet deadlines and have fun while doing it. If this sounds like you, then read on.
- Online and offline marketing;
- Social networking.
Typical work activities and responsibilities:
- Setting up and monitoring pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Banat IT’s social content;
- Establishing presence and building lists on the social networks relevant to your strategic objectives;
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the designer;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the event manager.
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Be highly creative and imaginative and curious about Banat IT’s events;
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to Banat IT’s communication plan;
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy;
- Have excellent organizational and project management abilities;
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Have an eye for detail.
- Banat IT (BIT) is a two year old non-profit NGO. It was founded to keep the IT & Creative community connected and informed about various opportunities to drive this industry towards continuously leveraging its strengths as a major pole of tech and creative excellence.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with cool, passionate people and learn from experienced mentors
- We introduce you to a corporate and entrepreneurial environment
- The opportunity to create your own network of people, from freelancers to entrepreneurs and company managers.
- Gain experience in different areas of expertise
- You can equate this internship with your annual practice
- Length: three month unpaid internship
- Hours: 6-8 hours / week (times are flexible)
- Location: Timisoara Startup Hub
- Mentors: Specialists in Communications & Social Media
How to apply:
- Fill in this FORM and we’ll get back to you, to schedule a discussion.
- Deadline: 6th of November