We know that things are not always #000000 and #ffffff, and we’d like you to be the designer that gives our team a drop of color.
Are you dying a little bit inside every time you see something not properly aligned, or do you see letters, faces, dolphins and unicorns where others see trees and clouds? If you are the type of person that refuses to believe that “good enough” is good enough, or if you always look for ways to rise above the current situation, and find innovative ways to solve problems. We are strating to think that you might be just the colleague we’re looking for.
So… what do you say? Would you like to speak Adobe together?
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Typical work activities and responsibilities:
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the project team;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs;
- Working as part of a team with printers, photographers, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- High level of creativity and innovation;
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Have excellent organizational and project management abilities;
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Have an eye for detail.
- Banat IT (BIT) is a two year old non-profit NGO. It was founded to keep the IT & Creative community connected and informed about various opportunities to drive this industry towards continuously leveraging its strengths as a major pole of tech and creative excellence.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with cool, passionate people and learn from experienced mentors
- We introduce you to a corporate and entrepreneurial environment
- The opportunity to create your own network of people, from freelancers to entrepreneurs and company managers.
- Gain experience in different areas of expertise
- You can equate this internship with your annual practice
- Length: three month unpaid internship
- Hours: 6-8 hours / week (times are flexible)
- Location: Timisoara Startup Hub
- Mentors: Specialists in Communications & Social Media
How to apply:
- Fill in this FORM and we’ll get back to you, to schedule a discussion.
- Deadline: 6th of November